|Jewish Sports Quotes|
|When I was playing, I used to resent being singled out as a
Jewish ballplayer,” he said. “I wanted to be known as a great
ballplayer, period....Lately, though, I find myself wanting to be
remembered not only as a great ballplayer, but even more as a great
Jewish ballplayer. I realize now, more than I used to, how important a
part I played in the lives of a generation of Jewish kids who grew up
in the 30̓s.|
-- Hank Greenberg, Detroit Tigers Slugger and Hall of Famer
Source: Jewish Press
More Jewish Sports Quotes
Coed Jewish Sports|
- Please do not vote for the same resource more than once.
- The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
- Please be objective in your vote, if everyone receives a 1 or a 10, the ratings aren't very useful.
- You can view a list of the Top Rated Resources.
- Do not vote for your own resource or a competitor's.
- You are not a registered user or you have not logged in.
- If you were registered you could make comments on this website.
Is this your resource? Allow other users to rate it from your web site!
|There isn't content right now for this block.|
|Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.|